At LockTheCock not only can you come across dream destinations but also several tips on enjoying your vacation. Here are five tips for a romantic getaway.
- Be happy: The best-laid plans can go haywire and your romantic vacation is no exception. Have it in you to laugh over misplaced baggage, uncomfortable rooms, and costly mistakes. Don’t let anything spoil your vacation, after all, mistakes are bound to happen. Be ready to forgive and move on.
- Give each other space: A romantic getaway is about getting to know each other but that doesn’t mean you will resent your man his video games and sports channel. Let him be and he will love you more for that. Similarly, guys let the girls go on their shopping sprees without complaining. Basically, don’t give up your “me time” for a healthy and happy relationship.
- Keep your tummies happy: On a lazy vacation sightseeing might take longer than anticipated or the restaurant might turn out to be awful. Instead of sulking and spoiling your mood carry some favorite snacks that will keep you physically and mentally happy.
- Intimacy with a twist: For many, a romantic getaway may be the first time together. So, take it slow and build up the desire gradually. Enjoy a day in bed just the two of you doing what you like the most. But most importantly be patient with each other if it is the first time.
- Be neat: It is important that you create a good impression and hence always keep your stuff in their proper place. Moreover, a neat place will keep the mind calm and happy instead of feeling irritated and frustrated with the clutter around.
Your romantic getaway is a tiny peek into your future as both of you become aware of each other’s habits and attitudes. Use it wisely if you really care for each other.