How to Find Energy Efficient Replacement Windows
How to Choose Window Frames
Other Benefits of Replacing Windows
- Determine what causes the problem.
- Do some digging.
- Insert the pilings.
- Lift the foundation.
- Fill the area.
- Fix all cracks
- Check the stones.
- Inspect for damage.
- Replace the stones.
- Fill the cracks.
- Repair the mortar joints.
- Brace the walls
- Identify weak points
- Have the foundation inspected
- Anchoring the foundation
- Brace cripple walls
- Tying the slab foundations
- Installing post and pier foundations
- Do the windows stick when you open them?
- Is it hard to open doors because the frame is no longer square?
- Are there cracks seen inside the wall?